Wednesday 16 March 2011

DAY13. Wednesday 16 March 2011 Weather: very warm sunny clear sky

It was warm today, in fact it was very warm, positively delightful when in the sun. the plants are basking on this new energy and new growth is coming up left right and centre. So much so that it is hard to keep on top of the amount of change that is occurring. There are many more bugs and there was one in particular that caught my attention. This was a small red bug that was congregating on the lilly leaves in the metal pond. I was unable to identify them and shall do my best to do so in the next few days. I have also noted that the leaves of the lilly are changing; turning a more red colour.

I was just heading back to pack away the kit that I had left in the hide when I noticed a mouse coming out from under the shed. It did not appear too afraid and scouted for food right by my feet. I think that this shall be on my list of things to try and photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment